Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-07-2012, 01:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'1

Smile Hi Hi From Virginia!

I am currently 24-years-old. I will be graduating this spring and going out on my own and it just hit me on how I am not satisfied with myself. And I mean just looking at myself and not noticing who that person is. I have not always been confident in myself, but I finally became very comfortable with myself over the past four years, or so. I don't really care what I wear or how I look like with what I wear. It's just even with being this confident I'm just not pleased with the me I see in the mirror. I don't recognize who I am anymore. Over the years there have been factors that made me gain and keep gaining, but with them somewhat settled now, I want to find that me hidden in all the pounds.

Anyways, I wanted to say hello. I have been on this journey of weight loss for so long, gaining and losing, that I just finally hit the place in my life where I want to lose and keep it off. I'm determined now to make it work no matter how hard it might be. I hope that maybe being here can keep me on track or at least I can talk to others who are in the same position. First time doing that but I think I need it. I've started since August 2011, but that was only to learn how to eat better and maintain my weight, and I recently started incorporating exercise. It's tough but definitely hope to positive.

And this time I won't be defeated to get myself back together! Aja!

RainbowWimsii87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:23 AM   #2  
170 is my goal!!!

S/C/G: 350/258/175

Height: 5'11

Ho :-) and good for u for looking into being healthy I started that first too! Then jumped right in it! I got on the scale one day and noticed it went around twice!!! Which mentioned I couldn't even see my weight! Turns out I was 350 lbs! I have lost almost 100lbs in leas that half of a year. All with hard wor though. I eat healthy don't drink, cut calorie intake and fat intake. I stay moving and all without a gym pills DVD workouts or even weights! It is possible and don't let your weight bring you down. Look at it as a personal challenge
Your efforts will be rewarding and you will daily feel better. Keep me posted on your loss :-)
nikki bonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'1

Hi Nikki! Via your S/C/G you seem to be making great progress! Many congrats to that! My thing is I use to smoke..all the time. I occasionally do that now, but I soo need to cut that out as a bad habit lol. Thanks for the inspiring words and will definately hope to keep it up .
RainbowWimsii87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #4  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

RAINBOW ~ glad you joined us here; this a great place with lots of info, ideas, plans, recipes, and support. We have a 20-something group here you might like to check out. Take a look around and just jump in wherever you feel comfortable; and enjoy yourself ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 03-10-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote