Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Talking Im back...and this time its for real.

Hey Everyone,

Im back. Im known as the "tried every diet on 3fc" girl..HOWEVER...its not true!! serious! Their are actually a few i havent tried... Im not back to complain or to argue over which diet is the best. Im not here to go diet jumping... Im here to get my life back.

So a little about me:

Im Heather. Im 25 going on 26 as of February 20th. I am 5"11 3/4's and i weigh 294 pounds as of this morning. Thats better then 300 which is where i was at. Health problems helped kick me down a few pounds. For years i have been obese. I suffered from several eating disorder issues... im finally just getting help for a binge eating disorder. I joined OA and its helping tremendously. As i said before, ive been suffering through health issues, mainly with my stomach and i thought i was never going to be able to diet again because it seemeld like i could not eat anything without getting sick..However, the doctors got down to the issue and it turns out that i have Celiac disease...and i messed my tummy and intestines up for a long time..Oddly enough when i binged it was always on bread products. I had a craving for pastries and sweet breads. Anything with flour really. I took a break on 3fc to find some help from the doctor and discover what was going on in my stomach and since i have been following a gluten free wheat free diet for over a month, i feel healthier and happier and my depression has actually gone away and im more alive and full of energy. Its like a whole new me, just by getting that stuff out of my diet. I no longer eat anything with gluten or wheat and i no longer drink pop either..not even diet pop...Which is amazing! The number of times i have binged this month is only 1...which is better than my average of 6 out of 7 days.

Im here to start on IP alternatives again. I understand that its not wheat or gluten free, so i have had to cut out all alternative products containing wheat and gluten..Which is good with me, because if not eating wheat and gluten means i dont crave and dont binge and dont feel sick, then hey im game for it!
I feel like i have a new lease on life inside of me..I feel like this time im ready to do this for real.

So here is to day 1!

Oh and i also set up a reward system! can you say TATTOOO!
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

BACK, PHGIRL ~ glad you have your tummy issues solved; best wishes on your revitalized journey ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:33 PM   #3  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Thank you.. btw love your scripture verse!
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 205/188/140

Height: 5' 4"

Good to see you back! I am so glad you've figured out some of the difficulties!
We're all human. I haven't been the world's most consistently-on-plan person either.
tea2 is offline   Reply With Quote