Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Smile Another FC coming back & starting over!

I joined 3FC in early 2010... Hard to believe it was that long ago! I remember being so inspired by the success stories (still am), but most of all being saddened by people who said they had worked so hard to take off so much weight.... and then put it back on. I wondered how that could ever happen- how you could let yourself even gain 5lbs back when it took so much work and time to lose in the first place!

After almost a year of struggling, I lost 20lbs. Now, a year after that, I've regained all 20 and put on an additional 15! I'm just coming out of the craziest, busiest, most stressful and painful year of my life, so I now understand how someone can gain it all back... but that doesn't make it feel any better. Suffice to say I hadn't visited 3FC at ALL in the past year!

I'm determined to lose it (all) again, but most of all I'm determined to not gain it back. I'm determined to learn healthier ways to cope. Life is going to get crazy again, it does for everybody, and I can't just go around gaining weight every time life gets hard. I need to find a better way to cope.

Anyway, wanted to say hi and share my thoughts... I'm glad I'm back, I missed you guys!

Last edited by nicolejoy; 01-05-2012 at 04:50 PM.
nicolejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back! So sorry you have had such a hard year but am glad that you are back!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Thank you!! Congrats on your weight loss, you look great! You are an inspiration to me, I would LOVE to be 160
nicolejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:18 PM   #4  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Nicolejoy, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diets, themes, or age groups, find one that inspires you and just post to join!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote