Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-07-2011, 01:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Default A life change

Hello,

My name is Jami and i'm new (obviously)... lol

Anyway I joined because i'm finally serious about loosing weight.. I've started and stopped more times then I can count. But this time I really really want that life change. Not only because it's unhealthy for me to be this size but because i'm not happy with myself. I want to make this change for myself and no on else. Before it was me trying to make my parents happy and I think that's why I bombed each and every time. Now it's for me and me alone! i'm ready for this.

I've joined other forums but they weren't nice there... I hope you all are nice.. lol.

I would really like it if someone could be my 'lose weight buddy' we could encourage each other.. maybe through email.. I just know that it's easier to do this with someone there that knows what your going through. Maybe someone with similar issues that i'm going though.. I'm female about 5'5 and im in the 300+ club (that's more difficult to type then I imagined it would be). Anyway let me know. Thanks!
imnotperfect24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:07 AM   #2  

Welcome! I'm new here too. (: Congratulations on wanting to change your lifestyle and get healthy. I used to weigh 250 and then I went down to 170 but now I'm back to 205. Doing this for yourself is the only way you'll succeed...you have to REALLY want it haha. So far everyone has been really nice to me here and very supportive. Good luck!
melonsforfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:29 AM   #3  
Hang on little root!!

S/C/G: 164/146/132

Height: 5'5"

Congrats on your newfound strength and revelation to lose weight for yourself! I too am new, and I've found that people are VERY NICE here!

There are a few in the 300+ club, but they may not read your post. You might want to do a little peeking around and ask someone to be your weight loss buddy :P

I'm excited for you, and I'm rooting for you all the way!
reanbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 24W/10-12/10-12

Height: 5', 5"

WELCOME...The 300+ thread has a lot of great support. I especially like that some of the former 300+ members still post to give encouragement even though they are in the 200 and 100 clubs now. Remember, one day at a time, one pound at a time, one meal at a time. Cheering you on to goal
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #5  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to 3FC! Everyone is really nice and supportive here!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Thanks everyone.. I do feel welcome here.. and i'll look into the 300+ club!
imnotperfect24 is offline   Reply With Quote