Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #1  
Delectable Inside + Out

S/C/G: 163.3/132.8/100

Height: 5'00

Default Back! And back onto the bandwagon ;)

I'm not new but took a long hiatus. So I'll introduce myself again :]

I am 5 foot and weighed 163lbs when I joined this site last year. Within 3 months of membership I lost 30lbs. Then I found out I was pregnant in January. I have a history of bulimia, flucuating back and forth from being overweight to underweight, so pregnancy was a real fear for me. But to my surprise, my ED affected me little during my pregnancy and on September 21 I gave birth to my beautiful daughter. I'm so glad I stayed healthy during those 9 months! And 3 weeks postpartum, I lost the 28lbs I gained while I was pregnant. I definitely wasn't expecting that, especially since I wasn't dieting nor was I exercising (I had a c-section). My only explanation is that I am breastfeeding. It worked for me :]

Now, it's time to crack the whip and get back onto the bandwagon! My ideal goal is to reach 100lbs but I know that in order to continue living a healthy lifestyle, I can't go back to eating an apple a day and exercising like a maniac. So my first milestone is to reach 120lbs and then go from there :] Here are some of my progress pictures from before and now.

Ohhh! First, here is my daughter <3

Here is me when I weighed 163lbs on a 5ft frame..

Then I lost 30lbs only to get preggo! Haha.. ahem. I'm 7 months here.

Here's kind of a fun comparison in the same top!
Almost back at my pre-preggo weight.

This was taken a few days ago in a TJMaxx dressing room.
I'd been shopping (solo) for about 5 hours and got sooo engorged from not being able to nurse!

Hope to get to know everyone, again! I have a new outlook on life right now, and staying positive and motivated will be half the battle. Oh and a special shoutout to, saef, thanks for checking up on me!
Pudgebrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Welcome Back! Your daughter is adorable. Good luck on doing this the right way the 2nd time around!
NoMoreKnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:26 AM   #3  
Delectable Inside + Out

S/C/G: 163.3/132.8/100

Height: 5'00

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreKnit View Post
Welcome Back! Your daughter is adorable. Good luck on doing this the right way the 2nd time around!
Thank you, NoMore! And thank you for the warm welcome :]
Pudgebrownie is offline   Reply With Quote