Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-30-2011, 01:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/170/130

Height: 4'11"

Cool heres to a fresh start!

Well I'm Heather and I am trying to make a fresh start with my weight loss. I would like to lose around 30-40 pounds and I know it isn't going to be easy and that's why Im here for support and help. I'm a full time nanny for my god son so joining a gym isn't really a,possibility right now so what I really need are exercise ideas I can do at the house other than running and walking which I plan on doing. Any tips would be great! Also any other 20 something year olds going thru a weight loss journey that would like to talk about it or anything please message me, I think it would be great support for each other.
missheatherlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:35 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome t o the forum Heather! There is a 20somethings forum you can participate in if you would like to interact with people closer to your age. But please feel free to hop in and post wherever you would like.
There are many free videos on YouTube that you can download and work out to. Or you could rent some from the library to try.
I would also recommend getting some hand weights to use around the house.
Best of luck to you.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote