Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #1  

Default New to the site

Hello everyone I am new to the site, well I just signed up but I have been lurking around for a few months and thought the Holidays are coming and I need some support I have been on weight watchers for 6 months and have lost 50lbs I am so proud of myself but a little fearful of thanksgiving and Christmas eating
Neicy0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 296/289/180

Height: 5'9"

Wilkommen! Wir lieben neue Leute kennen!

Sorry...Don't know why I just started typing in German...perhaps it is the fact its almost 4am here...lol.

Well, anyway, just relax about the eating. I know that you till have to watch the portion, as well as tell your cook to drastically lessen the salt, and separate/make alternatives to the obvious carbs (like pasta or bread) in the foods. Just realize you might gain a pound or two, but you can lose that afterwards. The main point is to be healthy, confident , and be with family during the holidays...just be a little more aware of the food and prepare in advance, and you should be fine.

Welcome again!
CFAN

Last edited by cfan; 11-20-2011 at 03:43 AM.
cfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:13 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

I'm a WW member, too, and have been doing pretty well for the past 6-7 months.

There's a Weight Watchers section under Diet Central, if you'd like to join in with others following a similar program.

There are also support sections based on age or amount to lose. Take your time in looking around and post wherever you're comfortable!

Glad to have you join us on your journey
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #4  
Determined to lose 120lbs

S/C/G: 270/255/150

Height: 5ft 6 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neicy0909 View Post
Hello everyone I am new to the site, well I just signed up but I have been lurking around for a few months and thought the Holidays are coming and I need some support I have been on weight watchers for 6 months and have lost 50lbs I am so proud of myself but a little fearful of thanksgiving and Christmas eating
I share the same fears!!!
blomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 157/150/135

Height: 5'7

welcome Neicy0909! I am also pretty new - this site is very helpful, let me tell you! Whenever I feel like I'm about to binge, I just lurk on this site for a bit and I'm good to go. Congrats on losing the 50 pounds!
enpointe12 is offline   Reply With Quote