Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/167/145

Height: 5'7

Default Another newbie!

Hello! I've been looking around the site for about a week, and finally decided I can't do this on my own and it was time to take the plunge and sign up I'm going to look around some more this evening as I'm not sure where to begin posting, but I wanted to at least say hello!

I lost about 40 lbs in the spring of 2010, mostly due to stress (over a boy, go figure!) and have since gained it all back, and then some. My goal right now is to lose 25-30 pounds, or to at least fit back into the jeans that are gathering dust in my closet!

Look forward to getting to know everyone. This looks like a very supportive group!
mj1279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/167/145

Height: 5'7

Hi there! Looks like we have similar goals. How are you losing? I'm a little overwhelmed by all of the info out there so I'm kinda all over the place. I'd like to do WW but don't really have the money for it so I'll probably continue calorie counting.

I got so frustrated yesterday when I weighed myself (i only weigh once a week) and the scale hadn't budged in a week (after busting my a** last week) that I totally fell off the wagon last night. Ugh.
mj1279 is offline   Reply With Quote