Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #1  
tiwiwas

Height: 5'7.5"

Default In Desperate Need of Support

I have just today signed up for your forum and am desperately in need of support. I am beginning week 4 of the Miracle Metabolism diet and would like to here from anyone who has followed this program. I have hypothyroidism, chronic asthma that has in the past required prednisone treatments in addition to inhaled corticosteroids. In addition I have been in 5 car accidents in the last 10 years with the most recent one 15 months ago requiring a total reverse shoulder joint replacement. I have also had two knee surgeries and back issues that make it difficult to exercise.
I have never signed up for a discussion of this sort and truly am reaching out with a heart that is hurting. For years, as doctors have looked at my cholesterol and triglycerides---all well below the normal range---I have never been able to convince them that I was trying and eating very little---I now know that not eating was part of the problem.
I cannot begin to tell you how desperately I need someone to walk this journey with me.
tiwiwas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry about all your health issues! You will find an amazing amount of support on this forum! I wish you all the best! It can be done and I know you will make it to your goal!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #3  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

3FC is a great place to find support! Come by often to post or just read and be inspired -- lots of great success stories! You can do it!
LovesBassets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:52 PM   #4  
Reaching a Goal!

S/C/G: 404/294/180

Height: 5'9"

I'm new too. Welcome! I believe that no matter what your health situation is - you can always improve it. I find message boards and online friends a fantastic way to get support and encouragement. I have never heard of the diet you mentioned, which is wierd cause I have dieted my whole life. It will be interesting to google it and see what it is about. I wish you the best and want to encourage you! Do you blog? That might be a good way for you to keep a daily journal and keep people up to date on your progress. I was snooping around and found a link to diet blogs but I am not allowed to post links yet. Maybe someone else can post it. It is in a sub-forum under the announcement and forum help.

There is no specific forum for journals, but that looks kinda cool. Best wishes to you!!!

Last edited by Debi2011; 10-16-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Debi2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:01 PM   #5  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Hi there, you picked an excellent forum to join. There is a ton on information here and LOTS of support. I also have never heard of the program you are following. If you put your mind into it 100% you can do whatever it is you are seeking. You have to be in the right mindset, and once you make that commitment you will be able to start your journey. No matter what has happened in the past, today is a fresh start, good luck to you in your journey. I have 88lbs gone with about that much left to go to reach my goal. I take it one day, one lb at a time. YOU CAN DO THIS ALSO!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:39 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 275/275/245

Height: 5'8"

Welcome to 3FC!
I'm new too and learning my way around. Looks like there's lots of different forums and resources available.
Good luck to you!
Kirsten1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:07 PM   #7  
tiwiwas

Height: 5'7.5"

Thank you all for your words of encouragement---I am looking forward to being a part of this forum and celebrating your continued successes with you.
tiwiwas is offline   Reply With Quote