Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 237/227/150

Height: 5'8.5"

Smile Hi guys! :)

Hey everyone This is my first time on a weight loss forum. I decided to try this because I find that if I don't have support I give in to food temptations much easier. A little about me:

I was very skinny and little until puberty and since then have struggled with my weight. The last few years my weight has gone up and down a lot. I want to lose a reasonable amount of weight so I feel more comfortable in my body and can wear all the cute kinds of clothes I have always wanted to. I also want to get in better shape and feel healthier. I'm in college and eating good isn't the easiest thing right now. I am 18, 5'9", and weigh approximately 210 lbs (though I need to weigh myself in the morning and find out more exactly lol) I want to weight 165/170 but maybe slightly lower. I want to have a goal weight that isn't too ridiculous for me to reach. My first goal is 200 lbs. My weaknesses are junk food, especially desserts/treats. I want to try to eat much less junk food and also eat smaller portions throughout the day.

Recently I have gone to the gym here on campus a few times as well as an ab workout class and cardio dance class. The problem is that I get so busy with school work that I only end up working out like once a week. So I think for me to start actually losing weight I need to increase my gym visits and work on my meal proportions/dessert intake lol.

I'm hoping to find support here and maybe a diet buddy who is in a similar situation weight and diet wise as me Let me know!
kkmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck!
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote