Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 18/18/0

Height: 5'9"

Default New and a question already...

So I'm excited to actually be a 'member' here now. Whenever I google any health questions I have, regarding exercise, weight loss, calories, etc; this site comes as one of my top links!

As dumb as it may sound, one of the things that appealed to me was on the forums, everyone would have the 'pounds lost' thing below their post. I thought it would be nice and make me hold myself more accountable if I thought everyone else saw my progress....but how do I get that?!?!
oz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:29 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

Glad to have you join us The tickers at the bottom are available to people after they've been a member of 3FC for 20 days and made 20 posts.

A lot of people like to use it as a little mini-goal. Stick with it for 20 days and you get to show everyone your great progress!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 267/234/165

Height: 5'8

Welcome to 3fc! I was wondering the same thing about the ticker
Dawn85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:04 AM   #4  
Native Texan

S/C/G: 270/231.5/140

Height: 5'2"

HI
to 3FC
Best wishes on your weight loss journey
islandchick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:47 PM   #5  
RomansDoda

S/C/G: Starting weight-173/167/135

Height: 5'6''

Hello Hang in there! I just got mine today and seeing that tracker going down is motivating, every little bit helps so stick with it and the 20 days will fly by
romansdoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #6  
Awesome ;D

S/C/G: 202/195/116

Height: 5'2"

Hello! I'm a newbie here too and couldn't figure out the ticker thing either til I saw this post. This is my first day, so I've got awhile til I get mine. Well anyways, good luck with your weight loss!
Kendi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:00 PM   #7  
RomansDoda

S/C/G: Starting weight-173/167/135

Height: 5'6''

Glad the post helped... I wasted a lot of time trying repeatedly to copy and paste. I thought it was just me and my lack of cyber knowledge. It really is an encourager and motivator for me. When I looked at it today I realized that I only have 35lbs. to go (that is if this last week didn't set me back) which, for some reason doesn't seem like that much when I see it in graphics as opposed to thinking about it. I am excited about fall and winter weather but I am already starting to feel the need to hibernate which is making it difficult for me to make myself go to the gym. Anybody else noticing a change in their appetite?
romansdoda is offline   Reply With Quote