Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 104/105/93

Height: 4'10"

Default Short+Fat. 84-104lbs Decided to do something about it.

Okay, so this is my first post. Hi, I'm new.

I never used to be overweight. Actually, I'm not overweight now, but I'm scared that I may be soon. Recently, my weight has ballooned from 84lbs to 104 lbs. No, I'm not anorexic guys, relax. I'm just really short. I'm about 4'10", so you can understand why I'm a little scared.

Anyway, I wish all of you the best of luck, and I hope I can lose that 20 lbs.

Do any of you guys have any tips? Thx so much!
chocolatechip123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #2  
Joeywants

S/C/G: 145/145/113

Height: 5'3.5"

Do you know the cause? Have you been eating differntly? Less active? I've gained a scary amount of weight in the last 7 months....from 113 to 145. I'm starting WW with a friend next week. I'm really hoping it works!
joeywants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #3  
Awesome ;D

S/C/G: 202/195/116

Height: 5'2"

Hey, I'm new here also. I've gained a lot of weight in a short time so I know how alarming it can be. If you've changed your eating or exercising habits that could be a cause. Also if you've started taking any medications and things like that recently that could be a factor. Make sure you're getting lots of rest and drinking water, maybe do some fun exercises like dancing or jumping rope. Remember that no goal achieved is too small, celebrate every success, even if it's only a pound at a time. Good luck on your fitness goals!
Kendi is offline   Reply With Quote