Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'8"

Default Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone, I recently joined these forums to check out other people's progress and goals for motivation

A little about me: My highest weight was during my sophomore year in high school, 200lbs! I was tired of it, so throughout that year and into the summer I worked out and dieted and was able to start my junior year at 160lbs. I got down to 150lbs my senior year but went back up to 160lbs by graduation (2010).

Over a year and a half later I am now back up to 180lbs and am sick of it! After a few failed diets over the past few months (only dieted for like a week then got off track), I am now ready to seriously lose some weight! I began working out and dieting on Tuesday and I hope to be down to 140lbs by the beginning of next year (hopefully with a bikini body woowoo!).

I hope everyone here has some fun and reaches their goal!
Kyaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:47 PM   #2  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 147/ticker/fit

Height: 5' 0.7"

Hi and welcome. What did you do previously that caused you to lose weight?

I know how frustrating it is ti lose weight and then gain it back. Just find something that works for you. I am a calorie counter. I eat 1400 calories/day and then 1800 on weekends. I jog 6 days a week and just started the 30 day shred and ripped in 30 with Jillian michaels. The idea is to find something you like and stick to it.

BTW, I see you're from Texas. Whereabouts in TX are you? I'm in the Houston area. The weather tonight was one of the best so far this year thanks to the tropical depression.
Ryler832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'8"

All I can remember doing is cutting back a lot on what I ate because I used to eat a TON. And walked on the treadmill for a while. It really hasn't been that long, but it all feels like a blur O_o .

I plan on doing weekly weigh ins on Tuesday so I'm not sure if I've lost any yet.

And I am about 2 hours east of Houston!
Kyaire is offline   Reply With Quote