Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #1  

Default I'm rubbish at introducing myself

but here's my slightly awkward attempt anyway

My names Jo, I wouldn't say i had an eating disorder although i'd probably say I suffered with disordered eating a lot in my teenage years between 15-18. I kept gaining and losing the same amount of weight over and over and over again and y'know what I'm sick of it

so recently i've decided to try and eat a bit more healthy, I've been counting calories just not as rigidly as I used to.
I've been exercising more to and trying to eat 3 meals a day plus 2 snacks.

I've also been doing the c25k running plan, i had to repeat week 1 twice but atm i'm on week 2 and its going great I love it so far.
My goal eventually is to take part in a marathon in 2013 or 2014.

I'm currently 147lbs, I was last weighed at the doctors when I went to get my contraceptive implant taken out. I've put on 21lbs since having it put in, in march. I want to lose that 21lbs and then another 7-10lbs so fingers crossed I'll do it by next year.

Last edited by Joisgettingfit; 08-19-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Joisgettingfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:32 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

Congratulations on making a change! We want to keep whatever weight we lose off of us forever. That means healthy, sustainable changes. At whatever pace that happens to naturally be.

Awesome job on concentrating on healthier foods, and on implementing the C25K plan into your exercise routine.

You can do this! Best of wishes~
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote