Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #1  

Talking Hi from SWflorida

Hey everyone! my name is Susan and I am 25 years old. I was born with a hypothyroid and even though i was a skinny kid i always had a gut. In 2009 i stopped taking any thyroid medication and ballooned up to 210 lbs by april of 2010. In july i joined ww and I now weigh 127 lbs. I am 5'5" and I have a very small frame. My goal weight is 115 lbs since my stomach just will not go away. My lower stomach is a pouch, then it goes in at the belly button and then above the belly button the fat sticks out again. Everyone tells me that its either way a trade of my thyroid issue or simply my frame and genetics and that this stomach will eventually go away but im only 12 lbs from my goal weight and its still pretty big. I am not expecting my stomach to ever be buff and all nice because i will definitely have a little excess skin left but its still fat since i can grab it. I just don't know what to do anymore. i do cardio, sculpting, toning, i cut processed foods, do my ab workouts, etc. and its still there. it got smaller of course but not anywhere you would expect of someone that height and weight. argh! i would appreciate if anyone has some experience or suggestions and maybe some had the same issue and somehow got it to go away
kskud is offline   Reply With Quote