Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-31-2011, 09:53 AM   #1  
Teen Member

S/C/G: SW- 145. CW- 145. GW- 125.

Height: 5'5

Unhappy New to blogs & to this site, kinda lengthy vent!

Hey everyone, welll I'm completely new to this website, so I'll introduce myself. I just turned 16 years old, & I'm so uncomfortable with my weight. Currently, I'm 145, and I'm 5'5. That may not seem terrible to a lot of you, but heres my story. So, I was always 120-125. I loved my body at this point. But, then I had gotten terribly sick, like bed rest sick. I had to have surgery and stay in bed for months. When I got weighed in at the doc, she revealed to me that I was 137. I was so shocked that I gained that much weight while just being on bed rest. So I tried losing weight. I really did. but somehow, instead, I gained 145. I basically gave up. My parents do not seem to care about their weight or health, so they constantly come home with different types of cookies, sodas, pizza, muffins, ALL junk food. It really hurts me so much, because I use to love my body. I use to be so confident. & its like they do not care how I feel about myself. I cannot help but binge on the junk. However, when we only have healthy stuff in the house, I do amazing. I fill up easy from one apple. Today I broke down to my parents after eating practically an entire package of cookies they just bought today. They told me its no big deal, and its Sunday, so its okay to eat more. However, I ate more yesterday. and the day before. I began crying my eyes out & told them my whole issue, but they told me I was being a drama queen. All I want is some support & people to vent to. None of my friends get it. It just hurts so much. I try my absolute best & just break down. My parents buy whatever junk their heart pleases, & my mom buys half of it for me. They clearly know this is a problem to me. I cry as I type this because I can't believe how much I let myself go, and how little support I have. Please, if anyone can help support me, I'll support you too. I promise. Thanks so much for those who actually read this.
125byOctober is offline   Reply With Quote