Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-30-2011, 04:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 214/214/150

Height: 65"

Default Just signed up today

My name is Sarah. I have 3 children and have been battling with my weight ever since my first pregnancy. At one point I have been heavier than what I am now, but my goal is to get back down to a more manageable weight. I am unhappy with my body. After having my first child, I joined weight watchers and was able to go from 176 lbs to 142 lbs. It felt amazing, but after having my second child, I couldn't afford to go to the meetings and trying to do it on my own wasn't working. I joined 3FC because it is heart-warming to read success stories and it seems like a wonderful place to stay focused, motivated and to get a little pick-me-up when needed. My overall goal is to be between 140 and 150, but at this point I will be happy with getting under 200.
Dahmensm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:02 PM   #2  
Michelle

S/C/G: 308.8/ticker/155

Welcome, Sarah!
BudgetBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/187/120

Height: 5'0"

Welcome, and good luck!

I lost some of the 100 pounds weight weight gain of my second pregnancy which was twins with WW. After 60 pounds I stopped WW and gained about 20 pounds back. I am once again trying to lose and have about 60 pounds to lose to get to goal.

This time round I am just eating healthy and exercising. I am not attending WW meetings, but you can use what you learned in WW about portions and eating, and use the WW recipes without going to meetings. I do this frequently.
jennmommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:40 PM   #4  
Just keep swimming...

S/C/G: 244/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Sarah!

Yes, this is an awesome place for support and motivation!

We have a thread under the 100lb. club sub forum called 'getting out of the two teens into onederland' if you're interested. Just a bunch of us trying to get under 200! It's a nice place for support.
You can do it, just stick with it! We are all here doing it together!
mamato2boys is offline   Reply With Quote