Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #1  

Default Hi everyone! I'm new!

Hello everyone!! I am so glad that I found this community of people. I'll make my story short & sweet.

I'm Sarah, 21 years old from NY. I have been overweight most of my life, and last wednesday I went to the doctor for my physical. He told me something needed to change.

I had been telling myself something needed to change for years. But hearing it from my doctor was the only thing I would listen to. I have an ill diabetic father who I fight tooth and nail for, and did not want to end up in his foot steps…

… So, I changed. It’s only been a week. I’ve been to the gym twice, figuring out and trying to find a good routine that works for me. I’ve drastically changed my eating habits, (I used to eat fast food 2x a day, at least), and I have dropped 7 lbs!!! I hit the 100!!!!! Last night I weighed in and I was 199.6lbs! I know this is coming off quick cause it’s water weight, but it’s still an accomplishment for me!

So tonight I’m going to take a class at the gym, and try to keep going. My “diet” it’s now just my lifestyle, and I’m comfortable and I feel GREAT! My pants are looser, etc!!

My goal is to be 160lbs. I think that is an attainable goal and something I would be able to manage well. For me, that is slim!

Any great advice would be helpful!! Eating suggestions, workouts, etc.

Happy to be here! Xox, Sarah
SASAFRASZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:32 PM   #2  
Borderline Amazing!!!

S/C/G: 230/228/165

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Sasafrasz! The best of luck to you! Congratulations on getting as far as you have! I haven't been on 3FC for over a year and finally have time to again since I am recently unemployed. I look forward to catching up with everyone and listening to everyone's goals, plans and success stories. Please keep in touch! Keep up the good work! I hope to be in Onederland by May! Congrats on already making it! Happy Thursday!
BrittanieYork is offline   Reply With Quote