Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-03-2011, 01:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: ?/130/125 and maintaining

Height: 5'4"

Smile Nice to meet you!

I'm finally doing it! I am facing my eating issues I've swept under the rug for far too long. I am looking forward to receiving and offering support through this wonderful forum.

A little background... I am a 34 year old proud Air Force wife and mother to six amazing children. I am 5'4" and 130 lbs, but I am a binge eater. I am only able to maintain my weight through vigorous exercise and calorie control between the binges. It is a vicious cycle over and over and over again, always promising myself that I won't allow it anymore. Time for me to get off this roller coaster and face the real issues behind the eating.

I look forward to supporting one another, learning from you, making friends, and reaching our goals together.
momtosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 218/188/150

Height: 5'5

OOoooh Momtosix you should come and join us over in the 30s forum
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-s...needed-25.html

We love meeting new people There are also other boards that would be great for you in terms of your binging. Good luck!
suenos096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:39 AM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey there,

In addition to the 30-somethings thread above, you might want to look at the "Chicks in Control" forum, for those who struggle with binge eating and disordered behavior. You might also want to check out the "Living Maintenance" forum, as we have several members there who are at goal, but still struggle with binge behavior.

Anyway, jump on in, post wherever you feel comfortable. Can't wait to get to know you better!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote