Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-18-2011, 09:18 AM   #1  
renee

S/C/G: 194/182/140

Height: 5'4

Default Happy I joined

Hello my name is Renee, I am 39yo. I have two children my son will be 10 one month from today & my daughter just turned 7. My family and I reside in MD.
For the past six years I have been gaining weight and haven't stop. So, 3 weeks ago I decided to go to a weight loss doctor in my area. Which is going ok so far.
I thought it would be a good idea to meet/chat with people on the same path as me to loss weight. After visiting this website several times and really liking what I was seeing I decided to join. I am not DB savvy but I always wanted to have online friends. Again, happy I joined and wishing everyone the best on their weight loss journey. Take care--Renee
its me renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #2  
Keep on Keep'in on

S/C/G: 174/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Good luck!! Keep us updated! I would love to hear about your success
Andrbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 450/ticker/350

Height: 5'6

WELCOME, Renee! I must say, of all the forums I've attempted to join, this forum is the most encouraging & positive by far. No one judges you, they just help you. I surely hope you find a Home here & stick around!
P H A T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 310/292/180

Height: 5'7

Welcome to the forums!! Good for you for taking the steps to a better you!! I am also always looking for online weight loss buddies so if you would like to e-mail me just check my profile for my yahoo id and add @yahoo.com to the end
Tamlynne31 is offline   Reply With Quote