My Ideal Protien Struggle - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-30-2010, 05:38 PM   #1  
Malia

S/C/G: 158/150/130

Height: 5'5

Unhappy My Ideal Protien Struggle

I was doing so good! I am a 36 year-old Mom of Three. I Started the Ideal Protien Diet the middle of october weighing 158 lbs, this was to big for my 5'5 frame. I got down to 139lbs by Thanksgiving. I am so Mad at myself for losing control. I weighed myself this morning and I was 150lbs!!!!! I need some encouragement. I want lose this weight and learn how to keep it off. I don"t even want to go weigh in and have my coach so disappointed in me
jenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/164/144

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenben View Post
I was doing so good! I am a 36 year-old Mom of Three. I Started the Ideal Protien Diet the middle of october weighing 158 lbs, this was to big for my 5'5 frame. I got down to 139lbs by Thanksgiving. I am so Mad at myself for losing control. I weighed myself this morning and I was 150lbs!!!!! I need some encouragement. I want lose this weight and learn how to keep it off. I don"t even want to go weigh in and have my coach so disappointed in me
Don't beat yourself up. Life, including the quest for a healthy lifestyle, is a journey not a destination Look at this as a fabulous learning opportunity. Ask yourself: What happened and how will I prevent a repeat in the future? Even when you get to your goal, you will still have to work at maintenance. Use this time to come up with your game plan.

My gameplan: I give myself a 3 pound leeway. I weigh myself every morning and if I am at my 3 pound limit, I go back to phase 1 until I am back to my happy weight. This usually takes 1-2 days. I also stick to a moderate carb diet, good amounts of protein and varying levels of cheats on most weekends.

So, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on that IP horse!

I hope you have noticed the IP forum in the low carb area. There will be tons of support to be find there!

Last edited by mommajen88; 12-30-2010 at 08:33 PM. Reason: addition
mommajen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #3  
Malia

S/C/G: 158/150/130

Height: 5'5

Thanks for your encouragement. I will check out that Forum
jenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

I totally understand how you feel. I was down to 235 but gained back up to 247 over the holidays. We can both get back on the wagon chica!
CourtneyDaisey is offline   Reply With Quote