Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 244/244/190

Default Hello All!

I'm another newbie, trying to get back into control of my life. I thought I had it, 2 years ago. I was at a healthy weight and active, then I started feeling worse and worse... was diagnosed hypothyroid then had a pretty debilitating injury. Voila! I gained 50 pounds in two years. Well, now I want my body back. I know it will never be the same, but I want to be able to go hike more than 4 miles if I feel like it... and be able to do it the next day if I feel like it. I want to be able to fit back into my cute clothes and all of my uniforms I "outgrew". I do not want to have to replace these uniforms as it's expensive. I've been trying it on my own, but I have learned that I need a support network and I have no friends or family nearby (new to town). I really think this site looks very friendly and supportive. I'm exciting to be in this community with all of you.
crazy chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #2  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I'm so happy to hear that you've decided to take control of your body. I hope you'll find this place as supportive as I have!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote