Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/240/140

Height: 5'4"

Default I can't believe it's been so long...

I read through the posts I made the last time I was here... in 2006! Sooo long ago! And I also saw that I had written about how good it felt when I had been 180 lbs...

I barely even remember being that low. How did I ever let my weight get up to where it is now? I'm at the point where even walking a block puts my in severe hip pain and I know it's just from my weight.

I have to hold myself accountable for my choices. I'm going to need a plan, and lots of support, and hopefully I'll make it to my goal this time.

My avatar picture is from when I was here before at a mere 195 lbs. (I look so happy!)
Stonespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:41 PM   #2  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Stonespirit.....I did something similar. I got down to a very low weight here and then, life happened and I gained it all back (well, 10 lbs. away from all back).

The good thing is that you're not starting from square one because now, you have a lot of information about what it takes to lose and also what stopped you from reaching and meeting and maintaining your goals. Knowledge is power and you are empowered (hopefully, you can feel that way because that will go a long way).

This place is so great and I hope you will find it motivating and inspirational as I have. I can't wait to hear of your progress and of you getting back to feeling as great as you did before.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome back to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote