Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Default i have a confession to make...

well i am not exactly a "new" member, but i was away for awhile due to a pregnancy and other life related stuff...but i need to come back here and get my life on track..i am now after pregnancy in a sz 24, 273 lbs...and completely ashamed of myself.

i feel like i owe it to myself and my husband and new child to be the best and healthiest person i can be...but everytime i eat i feel guilty (i promise i dont let this keep me from eating..starvation is not the answer i know)...

i just want to feel ok in my skin again..my husband tells me how beautiful i am and how much he loves me everyday-i am so blessed to have that in my life..and i want to be everything i can for him because he deserves that! i just feel like i let him down by looking the way i do...i know thats crazy but i look at pictures of me in high school (132 lbs) and i am disgusted to think i gained 141 lbs in five yrs..i just hope i can get the support i need from the forum and the motivation and willpower i need from MYSELF to keep it up..i hope to be at least 160-165 by july 2nd of next yr for my cousin's 15th birthday party.

i hope you all have a great day-thank you for reading! lets all hold hands and jump in this pool together..if you'll have me!
bitetoobreakkskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #2  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey there, welcome back! It's great that you've come back and are trying to lose weight, you can totally do this if you set your mind to it. Good luck!

Last edited by KenzideRhae; 11-17-2010 at 06:27 PM.
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #3  

You are truly blessed to have a wonderful husband and the little ones.
You will lose weight by July if you stick to it.

I was 132 at one time and am heading down in that direction also.
My nearest goal is 175. I am counting calories and keeping a log of how my body slowly changes also.
I lost 20 pounds since last June. I am taking it slow. I am working on my next 20 pounds now.

JOLINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #4  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Good luck!
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:58 PM   #5  
A Work in Progress

S/C/G: S-201.5/C-142.5/G-145.0

Height: 5' 6"

You CAN do this - I was in a similar boat, and decided finally to get serious about being healthy for me AND for my family. I realized that my actions would speak volumes & my words would fall on deaf ears...and I didn't (still don't) want to pass on my food issues to my children. Plus, a happy mommy = a happy family. YOU deserve to be happy & healthy just because you are you.

Keep coming here, try lots of things, and most of all, get MOVING with your baby! S/he will love it and so will you.

Congrats on your beautiful family. Having a supportive husband is AWESOME! I could not have done it w/o mine .

I wish you all the best & continued good health.
cherylmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #6  
HealthNutMommy

S/C/G: 170/124/125

Height: 5'3

Welcome back!

The main reason I started this journey was because of my daughter. I want to set a good example for her.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
pammi2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #7  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Good luck, it can be a grueling process to lose weight but once you start seeing the pounds shreading you begin to love it, and will regain your self conscious back and once you start loving yourself again you can love everyone else around you. At least that's what I've learned on my journey so far.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:11 AM   #8  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:59 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 273/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Thank you everyone! i think i am going to try calorie counting and see how far that gets me-i am very excited about the upcoming future and i hope once my daughter is old enough (she's only 6wks) she will be proud of my strength to turn my body back into what it was
bitetoobreakkskin is offline   Reply With Quote