Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-21-2010, 05:45 AM   #1  

Default Hello my name is fatso

I'd rather not to tell my real name, because i'm ashamed of myself. I'm fat and ugly, people always make fun of me, that's why i'm a little bit defensive, sorry.

Everyday, i can eat up to 5X per day. The more i eat the more i'm hungry. I want to lose weight and become a normal person. I'm sick and tired of being fat. Sometimes i'm tired and sleepy in the middle of the day, although i've slept for 8 hours.

That's just a little bit info about myself. BTW nice to meet you all.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:09 AM   #2  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

Welcome to 3FC, we are glad you are here
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:04 AM   #3  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Hello.
You have come to a good place, where you will get lots of good advice and support.

I eat up to 5 times a day - but I'm losing weight.
Since I cut the rubbish out of my meals, I very rarely fall asleep during the day.
I'm not boasting, not for a minute; I'm saying it is possible to change things.

I would respectfully suggest that you think about modifying your username. Not suggesting you post your real name either; but don't label yourself with something so negative to you: your body may be fat but that's just an adjective, a state of being you can deal with. There is so much more to you than overweight.

My username is Rosinante, taken from the horse that Don Quixote rode (although I think I've spelled it wrong). It means "Former cart-horse" and reminds me that I've left cart-horse behind and am working towards thoroughbred; or maybe a nice, sprightly little Arab mare.

OK, the best way to start losing weight is to spend time noting down all that you eat in a day, for a week. Don't try to change anything, just eat as you usually do and write it down. Week 2 is looking at what you ate in Week 1, and seeing how that could be modified.

Oh yes, and weigh yourself. I know, I know, but if you don't know what you started at, how will you know how much you've lost?

Good luck!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 153/135/120

Welcome! I encourage yu to listen to Rosinante. She has given you some great advice. I hope u do consider changing the name. Your journey should include not only weight loss and fitness. It needs to also be a journey about accepting yourself. Weight loss and physical fitness is only part of it. Congratulations on deciding to take control of your life!
applelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:54 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/156/125

Height: 5'5

Welcome and never fear. We are all in the same boat here!! Change is never easy but you can do it!!! There are ALOT of inspiring people on this site and lots of support.
Lliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #6  
All Hail The Queen

S/C/G: 186.2/166.8/140

Height: 5'8"

Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
DhaniCauldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:42 PM   #7  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 291.2/287.7/250

Height: 5'2

You have come to the right place to get support in changing that lifestyle. Lots of friends and lots of encouragement along the weight loss journey. Welcome to 3FC!
mommy1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:48 PM   #9  

S/C/G: SW 17 GW 10.5

Height: 5ft6

hey, im new here too.. and what the guys above have said is brilliant advice

were all here to help eachother.. so lean on everyone for support.. im hoping that ill find what im needing here too, i cant do it on my own, so we can help eachother
torie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #10  
weight, be gone!

S/C/G: 227/191/125

Height: 5' 4"

Welcome!!
Rosinante is right.... you don't have to use your name, but please do change your username. I'm so sorry that you're being bullied... but no matter how much heavier you are than you'd like to be, your weight doesn't define you.

Embrace what's beautiful about yourself.... even if you honestly don't believe that you are beautiful, choose ONE thing at least to start, that you like. I've always, no matter how big, thought that I have nice eyes. My friends love my sense of humor. Now, I'm starting to realize I have a distorted view of myself.

So embrace that inner beauty, choose something on the outside that you like, and before you know it you'll look in the mirror and see how beautiful you are.... no matter what the scale says.

Keep coming here, like others have said, this is a great place for inspiration and advice. Everyone here will help keep you motivated so that you can reach your goals.
lolcat is offline   Reply With Quote