I need Help

• I'm a 63 year old grandma who has spent my whole life on diets. I have been on Atkins for 4 weeks and lost 11 lbs. The problem is for my health I need to stay on this and right now I could eat everything in sight. I have no support or encouragement and thought maybe this blog might help me. Thanks!
  • Welcome
    Hey we are really glad you are here and posting. I know what you mean, I am at work and it is really slow, someone left a half sheet birthday cake in the refigerator and I wanted to chow down on that at lunch but I didn't just kept eating my hummus and focusing on my goal. Keep your chin up and take baby steps

Quote: I'm a 63 year old grandma who has spent my whole life on diets. I have been on Atkins for 4 weeks and lost 11 lbs. The problem is for my health I need to stay on this and right now I could eat everything in sight. I have no support or encouragement and thought maybe this blog might help me. Thanks!
  • Great job on your 11 Lbs loss!! Keep up the good work!! Good luck with your continue efforts!
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Good Luck! You can do this!
  • Quote: Great job on your 11 Lbs loss!! Keep up the good work!! Good luck with your continue efforts!
    Thanks Liliann you too! Hey we have the same Birthdate, not the year of course but the day.
  • congrats on the weight loss. keep up the good work. it may be hard but you need to remember that every healthy day leads to a longer and happier life. stay with it and you'll be feeling healthier in no time.