just signed up today. Thanks to a great friend

• HI, Im new here and am just beginning my 100th diet but this time I will do it slowly and change my eating habits for good. I am 38 and am at my highest weight ever (even higher than when I had my two children who are 20 and 17) I weigh 203 and I am 5'5". I cant wait to start to see some results and read about everyone elses success!
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Hi Jen, I just started this blog today too. Let's do it together.......good luck!
  • welcome i hope u find support in 3fc xxx
  • Glad to see you here and we will do this together. We'll use the
  • I just joined as well, welcome to the site and I have faith that you can do it!
  • Welcome Jen & Changing My Ways! Good Luck! Again to You Alex!
  • Quote: HI, Im new here and am just beginning my 100th diet but this time I will do it slowly and change my eating habits for good. I am 38 and am at my highest weight ever (even higher than when I had my two children who are 20 and 17) I weigh 203 and I am 5'5". I cant wait to start to see some results and read about everyone elses success!
    Ok Jen, where are you? We are supposed to be doing this together
  • Jen, you can absolutely do this! 3fc is a great tool to keep you motivated, I really don't think I would have succeeded this far (and till the end!) w/o 3fc! Keep checking in every day, or mulitiple times a day!
  • Welcome!

Dhani
  • Welcome
    Welcome to the forums, you sound a lot like me. I don't call it a diet just healthier eating habits. My goal for this first month will be no soda and fast food. I am buying healthier foods and trying to watch my intake. I hope you keep posting and letting us know about your success

Quote: HI, Im new here and am just beginning my 100th diet but this time I will do it slowly and change my eating habits for good. I am 38 and am at my highest weight ever (even higher than when I had my two children who are 20 and 17) I weigh 203 and I am 5'5". I cant wait to start to see some results and read about everyone elses success!
  • Welcome and Good Luck!