Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #1  
LOSE it b4 I LOSE it!!!

S/C/G: 315

Height: 6'1

Smile LOSE it b4 I LOSE it!

Hello everyone my name is Shawn I'm a 30 year old women and I've been overweight most of my life...i'm SICK of it. I keep gaining an loosing and Im pretty depressed about it! I'm nearly at my heaviest and have literally gained almost 20 lbs in the last 5 months. It seems like I'm on this vicious cycle of hating the way I look but I keep eating and the bigger I get the more I eat...go figure. I've always been a "big girl" but I've always been active playing basketball or going to the gym 4-5 times a week. And to make matters worse I havent been to the gym in months! So i figured now is as good as any to start really losing weight the healthy way. I want to start back up at the gym but really learn and adopt good eating habits. I also want to stop this self destructive relationship I have with food . My summer goal is to get a good jump on it now before my birthday in September, I was a complete mess and depressed for my 30th and I vow to not be that way on my 31st! I want to really live my life instead of feeling like it's passing me by...

Any tips or support would be greatly appreciated and any sugestions on which group or forums to join. Thanks in Advance!
curvy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #2  
Featherweight

S/C/G: 135/130/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Welcome to 3FC There are many lounges on here, find one that suits you the best and join in. Good luck with your goals!
AR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 212/see ticker/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvy8 View Post
Hello everyone my name is Shawn I'm a 30 year old women and I've been overweight most of my life...i'm SICK of it. I keep gaining an loosing and Im pretty depressed about it! I'm nearly at my heaviest and have literally gained almost 20 lbs in the last 5 months. It seems like I'm on this vicious cycle of hating the way I look but I keep eating and the bigger I get the more I eat...go figure. I've always been a "big girl" but I've always been active playing basketball or going to the gym 4-5 times a week. And to make matters worse I havent been to the gym in months! So i figured now is as good as any to start really losing weight the healthy way. I want to start back up at the gym but really learn and adopt good eating habits. I also want to stop this self destructive relationship I have with food . My summer goal is to get a good jump on it now before my birthday in September, I was a complete mess and depressed for my 30th and I vow to not be that way on my 31st! I want to really live my life instead of feeling like it's passing me by...

Any tips or support would be greatly appreciated and any sugestions on which group or forums to join. Thanks in Advance!
hi Curvy8, I too set a goal for myself for September to lose 16 pounds by then. I am also just starting and it is frustrating, but when I see all those pictures that people posted before and after I am convinced we can do it.
btw how much weight are you looking to lose?

Last edited by Hermy; 06-14-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Hermy is offline   Reply With Quote