Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #1  
BBW becoming SSW

S/C/G: 284/274/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Salutations!!

Greetings and salutations,

While not new to forums, I'm new to THIS one! DWF, mother of teenage daughter, and 44 years young. Have been too tubby my entire life, and working towards the attempt that THIS time will be permanently successful. All this will aid in diminishing the health issues, as well as maybe jumpstarting the baby factory again. Luckily, I've never had hypertension or breathing issues; always qualifying to wear an SCBA, but now having knee and foot problems.

Did WW in HS, tried the Jenny Craig thing despite working nights, and having to buy an entire extra day's worth of meals when I worked the 4-day work-week. (I worked 12.5 hrs a shift.) Doofy counselor couldn't understand why I didn't just melt the pounds off!!! Bought the RS's videos, but found being in an upstairs apartment, I couldn't use 'em. I did DietDivas successfully, (had lost 35# in just under 8.5 months), when they "disappeared". Then I got a live-in who liked McD's, no veggies and I got laid off from work--sadly regaining the 35#, plus another 15 more. Now ( no BF...thank God! ) but we're currently living out of our cupboards on whatever cans or food storage we have available. I'm working with a June 2011 goal in mind, as that is when I graduate in a new "career" field, and hope to find a job after school.

Found this site when researching for info re: the FBF plan and whether or not it's a scam, and deciding to join.

Looking forward to getting to know every1 and learning new skills in getting rid of the pounds.

R.
sweety314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

Height: 5'4"

Welcome to 3FC's!
This really is a wonderful place to find support and motivation!
HoneyMustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote