Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-11-2010, 08:00 AM   #16  
Reads the scale too much!

S/C/G: 182/182/160

Height: 5'8"

Guess I didn't learn from it though...It looks like the Insanity is going to be a lot also...hope it doesn't get to be too much and get me hurt again. I am motivated to lose weight, and I know I should take it slow, but something inside me doesn't want to. I want results now...so I'm trying to work extra hard for it.
memorysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:44 AM   #17  

If anyone is interested, I started a thread in the 30 something's area, called "Alli and Insanity", where I will be keeping a log of my plan to lose weight fast (hope it works).
Old 05-11-2010, 07:27 PM   #18  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

you checked out the contents of those diet pills yet?
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:15 AM   #19  

Found this information on a websight...

Alli Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Orlistat 60mg (Weight Loss Aid)

Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Blue 2, Edible Ink, Gelatin, Iron Oxide, microcystalline cellulose, Povidone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide

More info.:

When you take Alli along with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet, you can lose about 50% more weight than dieting alone. For example, instead of losing 10 pounds with diet alone, you can lose 15 pounds with the Alli program.

Alli with Orlistat is safe
- it works in your digestive system, not in your heart or brain. It will not cause jitters, sleeplessness, or a racing heart.

How does Alli work?

Alli blocks about 25% of the fat you eat

Enzymes in your intestines break down fat from food so your body can absorb the fat. But, the active ingredient in Alli attaches to some of these enzymes and prevents them from digesting about a quarter of the fat you eat. Because undigested fat can't be absorbed, it passes out of your body instead of turning into calories. does Alli have side effects?

The main side effect occurs when you eat a meal with too much fat when taking Alli. If so much fat is blocked that your stool can't absorb it, you might have side effects. Because they are not harmful, we call them "treatment effects." These include loose or more frequent stools, an urgent need to go to the bathroom, or gas with an oily discharge. The excess fat that passes out of your body is in no way harmful. In fact, you may recognize it as something that looks like oil on top of a pizza. And these treatment effects can be lessened if you stick to reduced-calorie, low-fat meals that average 15 grams of fat per meal.