Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 231/231/165

Height: 5"7

Default My introduction

Hi All,

I'm Anjali im 26 and im in toronto Canada,I actually stumbled across this site a few minutes ago and thought it would be a great way to express myself especially to voice my feelings with regards to my weight loss.

I'm roughly 231, actually the heaviest ive been in my entire life ( just had my first baby 10 month old daughter Amelia) who's a beauty, for a while now ive actually made the excuse of " well she's beautiful so it was worth the extra weight" but that hasnt been working for me for the past few weeks. It's definitely time to do something about the extra pounds that ive been hiding under.

To me it's more than just shaving off the pounds for me to look Great, it's been years of psychological, emotional and physical pain that ive accumulated, from being made fun of to having to please partners to just plan simple what's the point ... im not lovable till i look like Beyonce?

but ive come to understand myself a bit more and i truly feel the more I love myself and make efforts to love and accept myself the way i am now, ill have an easier time to reach a healthier me, without sabotaging my goal.

Anyways it's good to be here to know that there are alot of beautiful people out there that can lend some support and tips, and through helping each other we directly begin helping ourselves.

Hope to meet some amazing people on here and im very open and excited to share in and with some of you on one of the most important journeys in our lives, reclaiming our personal power and to feel and look the best we can be, for ourselves and the people we love.

Take care and God Bless !

Anjali
enchantedone83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 292/250/175

Height: 5'7''

Hi Anjali,

Welcome to the board - we're happy to have you here! Our stats. are very close - I'm 25, 5'7'', and my goal weight is 160 - 165. I know it seems daunting at first, but just remember that you're taking one day, one food choice at a time. We're working towards a healthier, happier lifestyle and every pound that comes off will make us feel more successful!
Danielle2842 is offline   Reply With Quote