Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #1  
Forever fighting the fat

S/C/G: 185/171/153

Height: 5ft 9ins

Default Yo-yo dietier, new to site, DIET BUDDY needed!

Hi there,
i'm new to this site, and I want to find a diet buddy that can spur me on and help me get to my goal.
i've lost times of how many times i've 'restarted' my diet. i must have done every diet going, cal count, slimming world, weight watchers, slim fast, cereal diet, apple diet, soup diet..................you get the idea!

Basically i'm around the 178 mark, I want to get back to 158......and well when I get there I hope to stretch myself to 150.

I am a constant dieter, I can't remember a time that I haven't been on a diet since I was at high school - so about 10 years!

I was always athletic at school, fit and toned, but just a ''thicker set'' that the other girls. - my own dad used to call me 'big chick' - my sisters were older but sliimer in build than me.

I didn't start putting on weight until I was about 17 - it all started when I went through a period of not being interested in horses anymore (I rode every day when I was younger), I stopped riding for 6 months and BANG I was up to a collosal 194lbs. The lowest I've been since then was 158 - 2 years this month ago when I went on AI holiday to mexico , -and I haven't been back to 158 since that holiday.

..........so basically since I got back from mexico (2years ago) I've tried to get back to 158 and have failed numerous times. BUT i'm sick of it now.....so i'm here for some moral support, and a diet buddy if anyone fancies it???????

Lexi
X Lexi X is offline   Reply With Quote