Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196.8/196.8/132

Height: 5' 6.5"

Default newbie starting the 'Crack the Fat Loss Code' tomorrow

hello, all! my name is CarrieAnne & i'm new to this site. found it over the weekend while surfing & researching info on Crack the Fat Loss Code over the weekend.

my history: i'm 36 and currently weighing in at 179. my weight has fluxuated widely between 150 and 220 since my children were born 15 years ago. i have successfully stayed below 200 for the past 7 years and seem to hover primarily between 150 & 175. 6 years ago i started Atkins at 199 & rapidly lost all the weight i wanted & felt very good around 140. then i got my first case of kidney stones & my doctor told me it was due to the diet. i stopped and the weight flew back on in no time flat. i've started doing Atkins again twice since then, desperate for the weight loss i knew would happen but even though i definitely got the results i wanted, both times i developed kidney stones again.

about 2 & a half years ago, i went through a very, very bad time emotionally & became bulimic. needless to say, i lost all the weight i wanted & got to my goal weight of 132 in just 4 months time, but i knew it wasn't healthy. it felt great to wear a size 6, but hidden underneath the 'skinny' clothes my skin was sagging & looking very sallow. all my friends and family were extremely concerned, always commenting that my face looked sunken in. i was finally able to overcome the need to purge, but of course, the weight came right back in record time & i just felt awful. i've now been fat again since april of last year, fluxuating at my high end between 175-195.

i'm so ready to get this disgusting fat off my body and back into all those 'skinny' clothes i boxed up last year when i gained all the weight back, but this time i want to do it in a healthy manner. since i did so well with Atkins & found it very easy to control my carbs at an extreme level, i'm hoping that the milder, carb-cycling formula of the Crack the Fat Loss Code (CTFLC) will be what finally works for me without making me sick.

i'm no stranger to exercise. i was very athletic in school (basketball, volleyball, cheerleading & dance team) & still love to exercise. i just tend to be very sporadic with it. consistency & maintenance are key, i know, but my will power comes & goes. my goal is to keep up a 6 day a week exercise schedule & am hoping that the support of this site will help with that. i always do so much better when i feel accountable to someone else.

so anyway, that's me. if anybody has done CTFLC, i would love to hear what you have to say on the subject. starting week 1, day 1 tomorrow and would love some feedback, advice, recipes, encouragement, whatever.

thank you everyone! i look forward to being around here alot in the future, checking out what everybody has to say and sharing my experiences & hopefully, my triumphs!

--ca
carrieanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 280/192.5/130

Default Good Luck!

I wish you the best of luck! I hope you can find a pal that is doing the same plan to chat with.
meltitaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Hi Carrieanne! In case you didn't notice yet, I just wanted to let ya know I sent you a PM about being WL buddies!
Amba Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:29 AM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote