Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-03-2009, 08:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 134/123/116

Height: 5'4

Default Hi! New to the boards......

Hi everyone! My name is Rachael, and I'm new here!!! I've done WW in the past, with much success, and lately, I've just fallen off track, and gained about 6 lbs back...I want to catch myself before 6 turns into 16........I'm just looking for some support, motivation, and friendship!!!!!! I hope to make some new friends, and share some yummy recipes and tips Just trying to get back on track.....I know it sounds bad, but for me, losing the weight was easier than maintaing.....I felt like the scale would show -1lb, and it was a victory, but I haven't found maintenance to be very rewarding, and I need to change that mindset!!!! Thanks
want2feelgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/130/128

Height: 5'4''

Hi Rachael, welcome to 3FC

I know how you feel about having that mindset - I'm just finally reaching my goal weight, but after losing weight for so long, I feel like maintenance will be very strange and not as rewarding as you said. I've been reading the success stories lately and hoping to add my own very soon, and the posts have helped me to really feel good about maintenance and how well I've done so far - I'm sure they would help you too.

Good luck with your goals, see you around!
Sarah Carson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #3  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Rachel!
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote