Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-24-2009, 09:21 AM   #1  
The Hard Road

S/C/G: 198/167/125

Height: 5'0

Default Just started today

Hello my name is Tara I just joined this morning and am looking for some motivation. Im not quite sure where to start but Im sure I will get it figured out eventually. Just some info about myself--- Im 31 yrs old with 2 children Zachary who would be 16 but passed away in 2006 and Michael, 14. When I lost Zachary I lost any motivation to do anything at all for about a year. Then Michael asked me to stop smoking because he was afraid of losing me, so after 15 yrs I quit. During all that time I gained well over 50 pounds. I dont have much motivation at home, except from myself so Its time to reach out and Im hoping this helps.
Thanks and I cant wait to get to know some of you!
Tara
Tara31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #2  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Welcome, you came to a great place to find support. There is a lot of information in these threads, so get to know them and the people here, they have been great to me. Good luck and hope to see you around!
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #3  
On my way to a new me!

S/C/G: 205/168/145

Height: 5'6 ~ 44

hi and welcome, there is lots of info here, just nose around and see what you can find, i also enjoy the blogs so you can post daily like a journal....
Savora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:33 PM   #4  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC!!! We have subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more. Surf around and settle in!

You have been through a lot. I am so sorry for your loss. You are clearly a very strong woman and I wish you the best on this journey. Stick around!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote