New to the forum

• Hi all, my name is Tanya and I am a newbie to this forum but not to dieting . Wanted to introduce myself and give a little history. I am 42 years young, divorced with no kids. In 2004 I weighed 243 pounds. After my divorce I decided to lose the weight and adopted the low carb lifestyle. I lost a total of 103 pounds in 11 months. Boy, I was one happy camper. Life was good. Started dating again, had 3 plastic surgeries to remove lose skin. Then it happened. Two years ego my BF moved in with me and the weight started to creep back up slowly. I have been on/off diet for a while now. So this time I am looking for support. I do not want to be fat ever again. I now weigh 171.2 pounds and want to lose at least 21 pounds, maybe more. So thats my story . I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone. Now I am gonna poke around the forum some. Thanks for having me.

Tanya
  • Hey Tanya!

We have tons of places for you to poke around...check out the 40-somethings forum, for those in that age range. We also have a "Low Carb Lifestyle" forum, so explore that. There are really a ton of areas to check out.

Then jump on into posting. Can't wait to get to know you better!
  • Welcome! Come see us in maintainers, where we work hard to not regain the weight. Good luck to you!