Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: ???/???/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Greetings from a Future Former Fat Girl!

Hello! My name is Kirstin, but my friends affectionately call me "Kichy". I am very much into Japanese Animation, Drawing, and the human body. My goal is to one day be a Mortician! I applied to Humber College to start in September 2009, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I've always been a big girl...well, at least a bigger girl than my friends and family, and I've always been uncomfortable with it. I've tried a few times to lose the weight and get into the body I imagine myself in on a daily basis (I always see myself as a pretty and skinny girl, and I'm always horrified whenever I look in the mirror. Dream gone!), but now I'm actually trying.

I've been doing GoodLife Fitness' "Six weeks to a new body" regime for the past two days, or as close to it as I can get because it is a book, and though there are pictures it doesn't ever replace actual instruction. Its a nice little workout, and I think it'll help a lot to get me into the swing of things before I try my hand at Cardio Kickboxing again.

Before I joined the forums I was lurking them for a bit, looking at everyone's stories, being a third party to conversations about Hydroxycut and hoodia, and I must say, this place looks like a wonderful, family-like community. I can not wait to be able to share my future success story, when I am a former fat girl!

I look forward to working with all of you, and already, thank you. You've already started helping me without actually knowing who I am. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sincerely Yours,
Kichy
Kichy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:38 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Glad you are here Post often so we get to know you!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #3  
No description available.

Welcome Kichy!! I'm glad you're here! Surf around and settle in! We have subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more. I look forward to getting to know you!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: ???/???/130

Height: 5'2"

Great, thank you so much! =) Hope to see you around!
Kichy is offline   Reply With Quote