Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-01-2009, 12:58 PM   #1  
())crayon))

S/C/G: 240/see tracker/140

Height: 5'6

Default Hellos from London

Hi guys,

I thought I should introduce myself as I've been lurking for the past few days sussing this place out, everyone seems so helpful it's great!

I have had an ongoing battle with my weight since I was around the age of 10 onwards (I'm 21 now), I gained tons of weight up until the age of 15, where I believe I was weighing in around 15 1/2 stone. Then everything went very wrong for me, I became very sick which lead to a large amount of weight loss but one I had got better I fell into the grips of bulimia and starvation for 2 years. At my sickest I was at 8 stone but feeling horrible about myself.

After I had conquered that the weight went straight back on, and by Summer '08 I weighed 17.2 stone (although I'm sure I had weighed more than that at some point around those months).

Since December I have been on a mission to lose weight again and regain control of my life and so far I think it is going well, I have lost 28lbs so far and hope to continue with the help of this forum. My goal weight is to get to 140lbs (10 stone) because that is where I felt the most happy and healthy!

Sorry about the long introduction, but I think it's ok

Just for reference I'm 5 foot 5
iamacrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi . . . and . . . so glad to have you joining us. Have you discovered our UK Forum???? You might also want to have a look at the Twenty-Somethings in the Support Groups area and the Chicks in Control Forum.

Last edited by meowee; 02-01-2009 at 02:26 PM.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:57 AM   #3  
No description available.

Welcome! I'm glad you're here!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote