Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-31-2008, 12:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/131.6/108

Height: 5'

Default I'm a newbie!

Hi!! I hope this night find everyone well! I guess i'll start this little post off by giving a little bit of info about myself, seeing as thats what and introduction is for. My name is Ashley, and i'm 22 years old. I'm a southern girl, orginally from Texas, but i currently reside in sunny California with my gorgeous fiance and my adorable puppy Harlly. I recently graduated from culinary school, and gained like 1 million pounds while i was there. Ok not that much but for reals.. im a chubster. when i'm not dancing around in my stilletto heels (they are gracing my feet as we speak, if im gonna be honest, but seriously.. all girls should own and wear heels, they do things for your legs that i cannot explain.) and obsessing about my weight, i like to read, play video games, play with my puppy, spend quality time with the hubby-to-be, snowboard go to movies... and well lots of other things.

So to get down to the point. I used to be chubby, then i lost some weight.. only had about 15lbs left to lose, but then i met my fiance.. and you all know how that goes.. you meet the guy.. you eat with the guy.. you wind up weighing as much as the guy.. well not really.. only gained about 15-20 lbs with him.. then i went to culinary school and piled on the other 20..yucko. But i was a baking student.. and i was poor, and you know i had access to alot of free cake. Need i say more? so sorry this is getting so long. I'll try to wrap it up. I'm getting married in august. that is the plan anywho.. and i want to weight around... 100lbs.. maybe 99.. i like the doub le digit thing.. call me a freak. But being that i am only 5' tall.. i can do that and remain perfectly healthy. So to get to 99 lbs i would have to lose.. dum dum dum... 55 lbs.. yeah thats alot i know... so it sucks but im gonna do it. My plan is exercise, and eating right. I hope to lose 3 ls a week, that will put me at my goal by the end of may. So wish me luck!

Anyways thats me! I hope to get to know all of you and to talk with yall, because god knows i love to talk. I wish you all luck in your new year goals!!

much love.
Ashley
aware210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:31 AM   #2  
Maintenance...

S/C/G: 167.5/132/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ashley. Welcome to 3fc and Happy New Year!
Kim K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 04:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Red face

Hey Ashley and Everyone else!

I am also a newbie here, and have roughly the same to lose as you Ashley so thought I'd intro myself aswell.

My name is Bev, I'm from the UK and am 27 years old. I'm 5'6" and I've always been fit and healthy and taken part in sporting activities, I'm a Vet Nurse so always on my feet but the last 2-3 years online video games have taken over my spare time and I find myself sat here most of the time and ordering take away food as its easier, so I've gained a few pounds, actually i've lost alot of muscle too so I'm looking kinda wobbly, I realised when I got on the scales yesterday just how bad it was I thought I only had about 20lbs to lose but its more like 42 omg, but I'm ready and willing, I have a wedding in May to attend and Holidays in October so I think 40-50lbs in the next year will be achievable, I realise I do this every year but never get to my goal I lose 14lbs then give up.
I have attended slimming world 4 times and always leave.
So I've set a mini target of 7lbs by February.
My starting weight is 205lbs
My goal weight is 155, when I was at 11stone before I was healthy, I had a surgery due to pcos and lost weight got down to 10 and a half and I looked Ill, so 11 is my target.
I'm registered on the my-calorie-counter.com website (can't post links but its really good) as it gives you a free diary and calorie monitor so it's kinda good, I set it on my quick tabs so have no excuse but to write in it

Anyway thats my story

Really hope to make some new friends here

Bev
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 04:50 AM   #4  
Maintenance...

S/C/G: 167.5/132/135

Height: 5'4"

Bev, welcome to 3fc!!!
Kim K is offline   Reply With Quote