Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 317/195/160

Height: 5'10

Default Newbies first mini-goal!

I've already lost a lot of weight but I can't seem to lose those last 35lb and I'm starting to fall off track. So I decided to join this site to keep me on track and I'm setting my first mini-goal. My goal is to lose 6lb in Dec. I want to be out of the 190's for good by the new year! And I've also decided not to do a new year's resolution. I think for the new year I'm going to do a "new month's resolution". I think I'm more likely to stay committed to something smaller and that I can stay focused on for a short time rather than have to keep up with something for an entire year. So I'll do 12 small new month's resolutions instead of one large new year's resolution.
NolaBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:22 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 8"

wow! congrats on the weight loss. I'm trying to get refocused too, it's been a struggle the last couple months but I think my minds getting back into the right place again. I've learned I have to journal all my calories in & out and get that exercise in for the scale to move at all for me. It's big revelation: diet + exercise = weight loss! lol! But just wanted to say that it looks like you've done sooo well already, I'm sure you'll be able to refocus and lose that last 35!
Sun_Flower2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/180/115

Height: 5'2"

congrats on your weight loss! i agree with ya, i find it easier to set mini-goals...i find i stick to those more. good luck!
oliviaCAN is offline   Reply With Quote