Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-19-2008, 02:10 AM   #1  
Making A Change!

S/C/G: 240/130

Smile Hi Everyone!

Hey everyone. I am 20 years old and i am tired of being the fat kid. I dont not want to follow in the footsteps of many of my family members. I want to lose the weight and i want to keep it off. I guess my main necessity is motivation and support. I love to exercise, rowing is my favorite thing in the world, but I feel like i have NO time to do it. I guess time needs to be made but i am notorious for putting things off over and over and over again. I hope i can change and become the person i want to be. I know there is a gorgeous person inside of me just dying to get out.

Brittany

Last edited by brittanykathleen; 11-19-2008 at 02:21 AM.
brittanykathleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:17 AM   #2  
Lola

S/C/G: 225/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Brittany!

glad you found 3FC. it's a great place for support and advice.
Princess0113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:32 AM   #3  
Never, never, never quit!

S/C/G: 226.2/213.2/120

Height: 5'6"

Making time for you is very important. I'm a mom of 2 children, wife to a very busy fella and we homeschool - it's taken me years to finally understand how important it is that I make time to get healthy.

We really are not taking time away from the other people/activities in our lives when we make time to exercise & cook good food - we are giving time to them by getting fit!

You can do it Brittany!

~Strong
ImStrongEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:53 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome to the forum, Brittany!

I read something once... something to the effect of, "Don't hope to be the person you want to be. Live the person you want to be."
So if you want to be one of those people who exercises regularly, be that person. If you want to be someone who doesn't eat... oh, I dunno... Doritos (one of my personal favourites. heh heh), then be that person. Don't wait for her to just come along.

This is a website I subscribe to: http://zenhabits.net/
If you look under Productivity & Organization, there's lots of great tips.

Please give us a shout anytime you need us!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote