Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-17-2008, 11:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 294/see ticker/190

Height: 6ft 0.5 inches

Default another newby here

hi, i'm new! My name is not anastasia but i prefer it for use online. i'm a huge will and grace fan which is where it came from (anastasia beeverhausen). i've been using the name online for a few years now.

anyway, i'm 25 years old and i live in a town called shipley in west yorkshire, england.i 've been married for alittle over 3 years now.

i'm currently following the rosemary conley diet and have so far lost 14lbs. unfortunately 2 weeks after i started in july i got appendicitus and had to miss almost 2 months of classes. since going back i've lots 7 pounds. it's going slowly that's for sure.

why do i want to lose weight? I want to have kids and i knowi 'm too heavy for that. i want to look good if we do decide to renew our wedding vows in a few years and i want to feel good about myself.

my issue is that i just eat too much. i mean, best intentions today and was doing so well (though i am at home back to work tomorrow!) and then i ate biscuits and it's never just 1. 500 calories down and i've eaten my calories allowance for the day. i did eat a full meal at midday thinking i was on a night shift which i' not so no big deal.

i love dancing salsa at the moment. i'm trying to do at least 2 classes a week but sometimes i just need more support.

sorry for waffling
anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 198/172/125

Height: 5' 1"

Hi anastasia!

Since we are both Noobs, we can be in this together!

Lovely part of the world you are in! I went and visited a friend in Leeds last year and I was hooked from the instant I arrived!

Good luck to you on your journey!
diamondgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/204/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi Anastasia! I'm new as well. I know what you mean about feeling defeated when you don't have the willpower to resist temptation, but I think the important thing is to keep going. I've spent so much time giving up-- and to think if I just would have kept going I would have gotten the weight off eventually. Don't feel bad for seven pounds down-- just think what will happen if you lose seven more, and seven more and so on! Be proud of every accomplishment. Welcome!
McLauren84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:41 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome to 3FC!

ugh, what a nuisance about the appendicitis!
You sound very motivated, though. Keep up the good work!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote