Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-05-2008, 01:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/157/130

Height: 5"1'

Default Talk about backsliding!!

Sigh its been months since I logged on here. The first thing i did was to check out my sig and saw that I had listed my starting weight as 160. At the time of my last posting, I was 152, and now *sniff* I had to make a new slider. My weight is now (drum roll please) 161. Urgh talk about falling off Here's to hoping I do better this time around.
spmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:36 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Back!

Make your new healthy life a priority. If you happen to fall off the wagon, get right back on. Mistakes will happen. But, we can do it as long as we keep getting up, dusting ourselves off, and going forward.

You can do this!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/177/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi spmn, I too am a backslider. I came back to this site this week. I had not been here since 2002. This week will be a new weight loss beginning for both of us. I get such encouragement reading all the different posts. It's just like one big WW meeting, although I'm on the South Beach diet. Previously, I lost weight on WW and I'm a lifetime member but not in good standing. I actually weigh more than when I first went to WW's. I slipped back into old habits. I'm determined to lose the weight and improve my health. We will all do better this time around. WE CAN DO IT!!!!
carolcolleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #4  

Hi Spmn, :-( I too am a back slider! I fell of the train 6 months ago, but I think I have underlying hormonal imbalances that make me gain weight/lower metabolism, this I was unaware of up until recently... but I guess now it all makes sense why I gained 40 lbs in such a short time in the first place!
rachelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:32 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

Hiya girls, another backslider here. I seem to just lurk a lot. And not really do anything. While I haven't put on any weight (this time round)
I am Still doing weight watchers at home but I am not getting very far.

I think without theses boards to come to every now and then. I would just give up altogether. SOOO anyone out there want to give me a good kick in the bum, to get me started again
MaryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #6  
Waves of Change

S/C/G: 201/178/170

Height: 5' 8", wishing I were 6' 4" :)

Hi spmn and maryl! So glad to have you here, yah I am a backslider too but I think...I KNOW...I'm gonna do it this time. No more excuses!

Let's all do this together

-Susan
suenami is offline   Reply With Quote