Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-30-2008, 04:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 218/206/135

Height: 5'5"

Talking Hi, very happy to be here!

Hello everyone. My name is Emy. You can call me that or Em, whichever. I am 21 and a military wife. Because the last few years of my life have been so stressful (with many moves and deployments) I have gained an embarrassing amount of weight I have never been 'thin'. I have always been a little bigger, but I was healthy. Now I am nothing but overweight and out of shape.

I told myself I would never go over 200 pounds, but here I am at 206. When I started my diet and exercise journey a month ago I was at 218, so I have made a little progress.

We just moved over to Europe and travel a lot. I really want to get into better shape so that I don't feel so limited and worn out so easily.

I really need someone's support now more than ever. I have always struggled with my weight but this time I feel I am taking it seriously. I am so glad to have found this site! I look forward to getting to know you all
emys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 05:05 PM   #2  
stand-up philosopher

S/C/G: 276/260/???

Height: 5'7"

Welcome to 3FC! You have certainly found a great source of support. I've been here almost a week and already the ladies here have been a huge help to me... just being able to celibrate their victories with them and take turns boosting each other up has done me good!

I look forward to seeing more posts from you!
twilit tera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:34 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 211/210/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi, welcome! My story is very similar to yours. I never thought I would ever be above 200, but I'm at 211 right now, determined to only go down from here. Congratulations on your already great loss of 12 pounds - you are on your way!
yourname in thesky is offline   Reply With Quote