Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-27-2008, 11:22 AM   #1  
Starting Sept 16,2010

S/C/G: 210/189/180

Height: 5'4 1/2

Smile New here from Canada

Hi everyone,

Can I come join you guys.

I am Cindie from Quebec 45 min north of Montréal.I am 29 a mom to 2 girls 7 and 9 and was a surrogate mother to twins in 2006 so 3 pregnancy's in all (so far lol..going to be a surrogate again)I work from home I am a third party reproductive consultant (for egg donation and surrogacy) .My weight has usually always sat at 192 and really only gained 10 lbs with both my girls and lost it all when the were born even some more cause of breast feeding.Once I was pageant with the twins I went from 192 to 220 by the end (which is still fairly good) but I have not been able to get back down ,I tried once last year I was doing a stationary bike every day for at least a half hour I got down to 189 but DH gave so I had no motivation to continue.I am now 205 and started eating differently today.I get migraines really easy so I need to eat on time and I can't half starve my self or instant migraine.I am not an emotional eater and I am not a big snack junkie but I guess it is my portion size,what I eat and take out.I really only eat out on Fridays with my family,I usually cook all week.I really need some motivation and support .I am going to cut out my whites (which I started today).I am going to attempt the bike after I am just getting over a sprained ankle so still a bit sore .I usually have for breakfast 2 toast with peanut butter and a banana.This am I had one egg a yogurt banana and orange juice is this good or to much?I really need help..

I am going to start walking again after supper and I have a pool and do swim everyday usually.

Sorry for the long post I need some friends and support.Please feel free to add comments or if anyone has any questions about anything I am an open book.

Cin
Cinm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck!
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:50 AM   #3  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi Cindie and to 3FC's

I know you will love it here. You'll have the opportunity to give and receive support. Glad you found us here. I wish you the best.
GR8 2B48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 217/217/160

Height: 5'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinm View Post
Hi everyone,

Can I come join you guys.

I am Cindie from Quebec 45 min north of Montréal.I am 29 a mom to 2 girls 7 and 9 and was a surrogate mother to twins in 2006 so 3 pregnancy's in all (so far lol..going to be a surrogate again)I work from home I am a third party reproductive consultant (for egg donation and surrogacy) .My weight has usually always sat at 192 and really only gained 10 lbs with both my girls and lost it all when the were born even some more cause of breast feeding.Once I was pageant with the twins I went from 192 to 220 by the end (which is still fairly good) but I have not been able to get back down ,I tried once last year I was doing a stationary bike every day for at least a half hour I got down to 189 but DH gave so I had no motivation to continue.I am now 205 and started eating differently today.I get migraines really easy so I need to eat on time and I can't half starve my self or instant migraine.I am not an emotional eater and I am not a big snack junkie but I guess it is my portion size,what I eat and take out.I really only eat out on Fridays with my family,I usually cook all week.I really need some motivation and support .I am going to cut out my whites (which I started today).I am going to attempt the bike after I am just getting over a sprained ankle so still a bit sore .I usually have for breakfast 2 toast with peanut butter and a banana.This am I had one egg a yogurt banana and orange juice is this good or to much?I really need help..

I am going to start walking again after supper and I have a pool and do swim everyday usually.

Sorry for the long post I need some friends and support.Please feel free to add comments or if anyone has any questions about anything I am an open book.

Cin
Hello Cindi, I just joined and Im having a little difficulty on how to work this but here goes. I live not far from Montreal, I have two teenagers and want to lose weight so Im hoping that with the help and support from everyone on line I will manage. I have been yoyo dieting for so many years and I really want this cycle to stop. I have just joined a gym and plan on loosing 57pounds. Well I guess that's all for now, have a good day!
BooFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:07 PM   #5  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Hi Cin,

Welcome to 3FC. You can visit the "Diet Central" section of the forums and you will find lots of advice and info on various diet plans or on calorie counting. Good luck!
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:03 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

Hey Cindi.....Welcome Aboard!! I joined recently and I am loving this site!!! You will find that it's very supportive and helpful! I am a 26 female from Newfoundland who has lost 76.5 lbs in the past 9 months.. ....I am doing WW on my own and I find WW is a great plan to follow because it's basically a lifestyle change not a diet...it also teaches you how you should be eating and you don't have to cut anything out of your eating... If ya wants a buddy send me a message!
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 235/230/185

Height: 5'7

Hi Cindi! I'm new too! Good luck on your journey!!!
leelily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #8  

Welcome!!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote