Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-10-2008, 06:00 PM   #1  
Ashlet

S/C/G: 230/198/150

Height: 5'7"

Wink Yet another newbie!

Hey there! I'm totally new to 3FatChicks but so far I love it. My name is Ashley and I'm from Seattle, Washington. I'm a photographer, receptionist and hopefully a big loser!! :P

I'm currently at 198 with my lowest being 160 about 5 years ago and my highest at 230 about two years ago. I'm so excited to be under 200 pounds again. I'm usually somewhere between a 14 and 16 in American sizes but for a while I was hovering around 190 and fit into a size 12!! It was thrilling. Those are the cutest pants and I can't wait to get back to them heh.

I'd love to be 140-150 for my final weight. I have a pair of hips on me that won't let me go any lower than that! I'm going to be in a wedding on July 24 and am hoping to loose 10% of my body weight by then, and to loose another 10 by my 21st birthday on August 30! I hope it's doable.

I've been on Weight Watchers for about a week, and I currently work out for about an hour 3-5 times a week. Do my goals sound unrealistic?

I hope to make some great friends on here!! Thank you so much in advance!!

Ashley
Ashlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.6/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ashley! I am new to the site too and also loving it. I am on the other side of the United States (Virginia) but we have a lot in common. I started WW too (7 weeks ago) and I already down 17.6 pounds and I am just 1.4 away from my 10%. I think that your goals are realistic but if for some reason you do not lose as fast as you want stick with it!! It works I swear.

I too was between a size 14 and 16 (more of a 14 now though) but I have hips so I am going to be happy when I get to about 140 myself at whatever size that may be. I have a wedding 09 August that I want to lose weight for and my birthday is 24 August… I will be 27 but I can act like I am 21 right lol.

Anyways if you feel like chatting I would love to support you on your way to 10%!!!!!!

Renee
Butterfly23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:40 AM   #3  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi there . . . . . . so glad you found us, Chickies. You;ve definitely come to a great place for lots of support and encopuragment as you travel down the road to better health and fitness.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:09 AM   #4  

One of my goals this summer is to get in shape through increased exercise - I'm a big spinning and running fanatic, in addition to trying to eat healthy foods. I used to be a vegetarian - but now I eat chicken and fish, so I am trying to master all the yummy and healthy recipes in my cookbook related to poultry and seafood. Anyone have any good, healthy chicken recipes that are good summer dishes?
Pinky123 is offline   Reply With Quote