Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/134/125

Height: 5'6"

Default Total newbie here!

I have been lurking for a couple of days and am very impressed with the support and sheer volume of information here.
I started WW last June, and reached maintenance in January. I am still losing a bit and would like to lose another five or so pounds or until my tummy goes away!
My worst fear is that I'll join the large percentage of people who gain the weight back and it is so important for me not to. So, I continue to attend my WW meetings weekly (so cool they are free now!) and am looking for further support and motivation here.
I am wondering which forums to check out. I'm thinking the maintenance forum and the WW ones-- any suggestions?
I am trying to get used to the new me when I still don't like what I see in the mirror.
This week I will be going through my Spring and Summer clothes and getting rid of most of them. More shopping to come!
Can't wait to get to "know" you all!
traveling michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:42 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Michele

Congratulations on reaching WW maintenance!!! How exciting ^^ I can't wait to get there. I'm a WWer, too!

You can use ANY forum area you chose. You can use more than one, you can use them all!

You might like the WW sections, the Maintenance area, Featherweights, or support groups based on different ages So many! Have a look around and post in whatever ones you're comfortable. Don't hesitate!

Best of success & we can't wait to get to know you, too!

Last edited by Lovely; 03-23-2008 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Spellin' as usual ^^
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:04 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 283/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'9"

Congratulations! I know you must be really excited about going thru closets -- I love that part of losing weight : ) You might also want to look at a great blog/page by Lynn Bering, who writes a lot about maintaining, body image, getting used to looking different. Her blog is really inspirational. Good luck!
anita
guynna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:22 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome, Michele!
Yes, please post anywhere you feel comfortable!
What about exercise? Are you doing any of that? We have some great support in the fitness forum.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:34 AM   #5  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:51 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 178/134/125

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis View Post
Welcome, Michele!
Yes, please post anywhere you feel comfortable!
What about exercise? Are you doing any of that? We have some great support in the fitness forum.
Thanks for the welcome!
Yes, I'm doing lots of exercise which is a relatively new phenomenon for me as well. I will check out the fitness forum too.
traveling michele is offline   Reply With Quote