Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-16-2008, 04:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 305/225/165

Height: 5'3

Smile Hello...on my way to a new me

Hi my name is Heather. I am 30, married for almost 11 years, no children, and have a desk job. I have been overweight all my life. I have always been told you have such a pretty face...if you could just lose weight. I began this journey a couple years. I began at 305 and have been stuck at my current weight for a year which is 225. I am looking for new friends and support as well as being supportive. You name a diet I have tried it. I believe I should weigh about 130 for my height which is 5'3 and a half I would be happy if I could reach 165. Look forward to hearing about you...
my journey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Oh wow HEATHER . . . you have done well . . . and hopefully, with the great support you will find around 3FC you will soon be doing even better . . . . . . Don't think of yourself as being "stuck"; you've been practicing maintenance.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:11 PM   #3  

You've already lost so much!

I've lost and gained weight and then I stepped on the scale and saw 299 and screamed! I do not want to reach 300! I'm 19 and 5'6. PM if you need anything or wanna talk!

Last edited by Hoopla; 03-16-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Hoopla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:35 AM   #4  
University Student

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'4

Red face

Hi Heather!
I'm new too! I think this website is such a great way of getting support from people all over the world. Together we can change for the better! I've gained 20 lbs in the last two years, and am super self concious about it, which might not seem like a whole lot but if I gain 20 lbs EVERY two years its gonna add up! I hope to change my eating habits now so that I develop a healthy lifestyle for the future...I'm sure we'll keep in touch!
Steph577 is offline   Reply With Quote