Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-02-2008, 10:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/172.8/145

Height: 5'2

Talking Still going!

Hello everybody I just wanted to introduce myself and get this years weight loss going! I pretty much have the same story as many others. Weight has been a problem all my life. I lose, gain, lose, gain.......lose, feel good get compliments and attention, feel uncomfortable by complements and attention gain weight back. Lose weight feel good again get frustrated gain weight again. Seems to be a never ending cycle til now that is. It has taken 7 years to lose the 30 some pounds I have lost yet I have lost twice that much if you stop and think about how many times I have lost the same pounds that I have gained back.
Anyways time for a new start and to stop the cycle. How you ask. I plan on going to the gym for cardio 30-45 minutes 4-5 days a weight and weight training 20 minutes 4 times a week. 2 days upper body 2 days lower body. I also was lucky enought in my employment to attend WW meetings for free for 4 months. I am no longer attending meetings but I will use what I have learned to try it on my own.
I also resolve to not make this into something it was in the past which led to frustration and giving up thus gaining again. I will NOT be a slave to calories and the gym. Yes I will try to eat healthy and go regulary to the gym. But if something happens in a day that is not consistant with my new life style so what tomorrow is another day!
Well thanks for listening and I look forward to chatting with everybody.
DisgruntledOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome!

You'll be able to find lots of WW support here
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Enjoy!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:37 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hi, and

Yes, do check out the WW support area - we have lots of people who do the program on their own, as well as members attending meetings, so you can get lots of support and ideas for the weight watchers program there.

Other than that, look around, find spots that feel comfortable, and keep posting! Can't wait to hear more from you soon!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote