Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-29-2007, 03:57 AM   #1  
God's Gracious Gift

S/C/G: 193/193/160

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Default Can I do it this time?

Hi Beautiful Ladies,

2007 is almost over and here comes 2008! Another year to make resolutions and hope that this year at least one will be accomplished. I am 26 and have struggled with my weight since I was a kid. This isn't a new story to many, but I really would like to see a new me by my B-day in June. I have 6 months to lose about 30 pounds, and Lord willing keep it off. I want to be able to post a before and after. I am hoping that this will be the beginning of a new me. Thanks to all of you for being on here and reading.

God bless you!
jabessman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 222.8/213.8/145

Height: 5'1

2008 is going to be a very successful year! My first mini goal is to get down to 164 by April. That will put me at 50 pounds gone...plus my grandparents are visiting and I want to SHOCK them! =)

I've already lost almost 30...so I can do this!

My weakness is the cheating. It took me 6 months to lose 30 pounds because I was on again/off again. This time I have a newfound dedication. I WILL DO THIS AND SO WILL YOU!
zoerba is offline   Reply With Quote